Wednesday, March 7, 2007

BACK TO MEMORY LANE

Ok, I remember making a promise that I think I should keep - on how it all started between me and my hubby. We shall call him "B" here.

In one of my previous blog, I mentioned that B is my college sweetheart. Well in actual fact, not really... ;P [Contradiction, contradiction!]
Wait!! Before you go any further, let me explain.

We met in college, that's for sure. But we were just plain friends when we were studying together. Things only sparked off when he switched to another college. So that way, I don't think he really fits into the term 'college sweetheart'. But still in some sense, he is? What-te-verr... I know I am starting to sound very confused! ;D

Anyway, to be honest, I don't remember when exactly B joined the class. But I started to notice when he smiled to me after class one day. At that time, I was like "Er, ok..." And that's about it. Never really say 'hi' or anything like that. All I know is that there's someone like that in the class.

So I guess you can tell, it was definitely not love at first sight! ;D At least not on my side of the story!

2 comments:

Jason said...

definitely not love at first sight, is there even such a thing?

But hor it definitely sounds / reads like a typical lansi college girl :-P

Annette K said...

love at first sight, of course there is. :P

n hey, bite u!