Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TEAM BUILDING - CONCLUSION

I'm officially off the hook! Hahahaa... :P

Well, somehow, I was known as the most fragile participant in the team building program so far... :P But know what? Not anymore! 'Cus somebody fainted last week, and it's a guy! So he's the new superstar! Hahahaa...

It's such big news that I've got colleagues visiting me from the other end of the building, and another one from a totally different location. All came with the same excitement. "Know what? You're not the worst anymore! There's a new champion!" :D

So good luck, man... We shall wait for the time when there's someone else who can top that. :P

Oh, by the way, in case if anyone is wondering, I was the reigning champion for 5 consecutive weeks! It felt like celebrity 'cus everywhere I went, there'd be people asking how I'm doing and looking very concerned, wanting to have a good look at the blood clot in my toenail, etc... Hahahaa... And as the tale travels, it sounded more and more serious - if you know what I mean. :P Hahahaa...

No comments: