Sunday, September 7, 2008

MORE ON PEBBLES

Ok, it’s a new day. We woke up early, determined to fix the area - my way. :P

When I told B of my idea yesterday after the disaster, he went “Aiyo, dear… Why didn’t you tell me earlier…? Next time, tell me please…” Hearing that and feeling guilty, I gave him my 'you caught me grin' and went “Ehe, hehehee…” :P Hahahaa... Works best when you've got no answer to provide, trust me.

And yeah, we went out for breakfast and dropped by the same nursery to buy more pebbles and smaller stones.

Back home, we had to remove all the pebbles that we have laid yesterday and wash every single piece off mud. So it’s back to square one, with lots and lots of washing. :P

With the pebbles removed, the land now looks like moon surface. So we had to even out the land again before we could start. After that, small stones followed by pebbles.
Talking about double job with extras. :P

We spent the whole Sunday afternoon just tending to the backyard. Hardwork but fun. It felt very much like being on the beach and playing with sands, but minus the sea breeze and water. :D

The area looks good now and both of us are very happy with the result, thanks to my geniusness. Makes me wonder how the world would be without a brainy like me...

4 comments:

Jason said...

the world would definitely be a better place..

Jason said...

no fotos ar?

Annette K said...

bite u! beware... :P

photos? come see for urself lar.

Jason said...

tht will b of coz! but furnish la with some fotos... more umph ma ;-)