Friday, September 19, 2008

LITTLE CHLOE IS AFRAID OF THE TEDDY BEAR

Yes... My little puppy is a coward... We should change her name to Chloe The Cowardly Dog instead.

Went home to parents' for 5 days. Came back by flight 'cus B only got to stay 2 days this time around, due to visitors from Spain.

Anyway, to welcome me home, he bought a big white teddy with the sweetest face and pink ribbon, and placed it at the front passenger seat. As we approached the car, I saw this baby sitting there, waiting for me!


Thereafter, we headed home. Then nightmare for Chloe started. At first, she was so glad to see me. Been missing me a lot, according to B - she was just not her usual self.

But as soon as little Chloe saw this teddy, she freaked out! It took us 2 whole days just to convince her that it's harmless. But then again, can't blame her, right? 'Cus this teddy is 4 times her size. Hehehee...

No comments: