Sunday, June 1, 2008

CHESTNUT EXPLOSION

We had lunch at the coffee shop at the corner in SS15. I ate Prawn Bee Hoon, yummy... But that's not the story. :P

The story is........ The chestnuts roasting at the chestnut stall by the roadside exploded! To my horror, they exploded right when we walked by. And one of the bits hit my feet and stuck there. It was hot and all, and we thought it burnt me!

I got B a little bit panicky somehow, as I was screaming for my life. Hehehee... Can't help it, ok? It was shocking enough with the noise, heat, debris and everything. To add to it, the chestnut bit was really hot! Straight from the wok. So painful...

By the way, guess what was the first thing that crossed my mind? "Oh no... It's left a burnt mark on me, it's gonna scar..."

So there you have it, my chestnut explosion story. Hehehee... Lesson to learn is to stay away from roasting chestnuts! :D

No comments: