Monday, March 24, 2008

HOME ALONE

Came back yesterday evening. It's my first day here on my own without B. Well to be exact, the first few hours. ;P

Anyway, after being away for one whole week, there's of course clean-ups to do. So right after dinner of instant noodles, I started working. Then around 10.20pm or so, I started feeling tired 'cus it's been a long day. So took my shower and hit the bed at around 10.50pm.

Thought I'm just gonna doze off since I was feeling so worn out. But who knows, the longer I lie there, the more awake I got. Ended up couldn't sleep!

I finally fell asleep at around 1.00am or later, I guess... Nonetheless, I kept on waking up throughout the night. Just couldn't sleep well without B by my side... Gosh, and I gotta work tomorrow... Why now? Didn't have this problem back home at parents'... But I guess it's because I was used to sleeping alone there anyway, so it's just back to good old days.

Anyway, I woke up looking like a panda this morning. So B, you owe me tons of rejuvenating eye treatments and eye creams for putting me through this. ;P

No comments: