Friday, May 1, 2009

ALMOST LOST BIG TIME !

Was at The Curve last night, went for dinner at Bubba Gump and bought some SK-II products from Metrojaya, just replenishing my supply. Thereafter, we proceeded to hang out at Starbucks for our weekly coffee night.

As usual, we'd find a nice corner, have a coffee each and chill the whole night through, just enjoying each other. At the end of the night, as we left the table, we continued talking and laughing all the way to the car and proceeded home.

Back home, as we were stepping into the house, B asked "Dear, did you take your SK-II?" And I was like "No..."

Then we were like "S**t!" Turned out that we've forgotten all about it and left the paper bag sitting on the chair in Starbucks! B immediately headed for the car, wanting to return to the outlet in the hope that it'll still be there. I wanted to go along 'cus I was worried that he'd be driving like a mad man, but he insisted that I stay home. Understanding his intention, I did not insist and stayed back - it's much faster for him to go alone rather than having me tip-toeing along. :P

Anyway, the thing is I'm so used to him in looking after the shopping bags that I'd never check. Call me dependent or whatever, but I call it trust. It's the first time something like this happened anyway and we've been together for years.

So off he went and I waited at home. Immediately, I came online to search for this outlet's phone number and called, with very little hope. I was not even sure if anyone would pick up 'cus it's really late.

After few rangs, someone finally picked up and I told him what happened and wondered whether he's seen my paper bag. Thank goodness, they've actually found it and already kept it in a safe place. So gave him B's name and told him that B is already on his way.


THANK YOU, STARBUCKS THE CURVE! You can't imagine how grateful we are and how much it means to us. 'Cus you know what? The paper bag that you saved is worth more than RM1000. Hehehee...


1 comment:

jesslyn said...

god bless starbucks! :>