Monday, February 9, 2009

MUMMY BEHIND THE WHEELS

B is in Barcelona again. As usual, I'd go home to Penang and stay with my parents. Was there for 10 whole days. Mm-mm... :D Got back to Shah Alam this afternoon. It's special this time around 'cus mummy drove B's car and sent me back here.

We had it all planned actually, but because of the unexpected snow in London, the plan was disrupted. Anyway, B sent me and Chloe home, and boarded the plane from Penang. While he's away, we would stay with my parents. And when he's back, he'll drive us back to Shah Alam, so that we do not have to travel on our own.

But like I said, due to the snow in London, his journey to Barcelona was delayed as the transport system couldn't operate. As a result, some of the meetings are re-scheduled and thus, his return date is affected.

I couldn't wait as I have to return to work. So no choice, I have to come back first on my own. I was thinking of taking a flight back and leave Chloe with her grandparents for a couple of days. Only when her daddy is back, she'll come home with him. But at the same time, B tired from the flight and to drive such long distance thereafter is for me. Now that I won't be there, it kinda defeats the purpose. And to drive alone with little Chloe resting on his lap is kinda inconvenient. Taking all these factors into consideration, mummy decided to take charge and drive. Reason being I don't know how to handle B's car. :P Call me useless, but oh well...

Anyway, mummy really enjoyed driving B's car. According to her, the car just picks up the speed so fast that she could hardly feel it and now she understands why we drove at our usual speed when heading home each time. Can't blame us. :P Daddy is loving it too.

B is changing his return flight to KL instead, now that we're already back here. Saves him some travelling time. And I can't wait to see him again. It's been too long!

1 comment:

parvina said...

Your article is very helpful. you can visit my website.

x.currency