Monday, October 27, 2008

CHIEF MINISTER OF PENANG

Okay, okay... I should say ex-Chief Minister of Penang, Tan Sri Dr Koh Tsu Koon. :P

Anyway, for as long as I can remember or should I say, all my life growing up and in fact, born in Penang, he was the only Chief Minister that I knew. Who before that or whatever was never registered in my mind. I never know. Only after doing some research out of curiosity a while ago, did I know that the Chief Minister before him was Tun Dr Lim Chong Eu. :D

So by now, I think most of you can roughly guess my age. :P

All that said, I had the honour of meeting him in person last night at a dinner. Close enough to shake his hand. And I should say that he looks so much better in person. Those pictures published on media are totally unflattering!

Here, just to show you what I mean. :D




No comments: